HAL E-Bank is a package of services used for carrying out payment turnover at any time and place. The communication between the Bank and client is done via computer, and you may carry out all transactions from your house or job.
1. Type of services
Hal E-Bank is electronic manner of operations enabling the following to the user:
- insight into account balances,
- overview of turnover via account,
- overview of statements,
- payment of liabilities by payment orders with current date or prior date,
- receiving and sending messages and notices, data exchange,
- insight into Bank's foreign exchange list.
2. Criteria for using Hal E-Bank
The Bank will grant the usage of Hal E-Bank in case the client meets the following conditions:
- opened transaction account via which the client carries out regular and professional operations,
- a client submits duly filled in and signed documents to the Bank:
- general order form,
- request for getting digital certificates of authorized person.
- a client authorizes one or more individuals for using e-bank or determines that himself/herself will use the e-bank.
Exceptionally, in case the client is already in possession of a smart card for working with other banks in E-bank system, the client does not have to fill in the general order form and request for getting digital certificate of authorized person.
In order to use HAL E-bank, the user is to provide the adequate computer equipment in terms of which the Bank defines the minimum requirements.
The Bank retains the right to reject the application for granting the usage of e-bank without stating the reasons for rejection.
The user may authorize one or more individuals for using HAL E-bank (in further text: authorized person, proxy).
Only the person authorized for disposing with funds from user's transaction account may become the authorized person only upon the user's request.
If you need additional information in terms of using ELBA and HALCOM do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com