- FX Daily Information Service
- MM Business – Deposits for various periods
- FX Order – FX purchase/sale at specific exchange rates
- FX Forward– FX purchase/sale at specific rate and at predetemined future date
- FX Spot: FX purchase/sale for immediate and delivery in two business days
- Foreign exchange rate fluctuations with lowest and highest values attained on the European, Asian and US markets for all major foreign currency pairs
- Major reference rates (Euribor, Libor, etc)
- Technical analysis of the leading center of the Group
- News from domestic financial market
- All other necessary information requested by clients
MM BUSINESS – CLIENT DEPOSITS
Trading & Sales Competence Desk offers to domestic and foreign banks as like corporate clients MM service by means of quoting prices for free funds in all currencies for various time periods.
With simple phone call to our Desk, you will promptly receive all price information for funds exceeding the minimum equivalent of 100.000 KM (50.000 EUR) in specific currencies for desired time period.
FX order enables you to purchase/sell even outside the standard working hours of the Bank. The FX order shall be placed on the market via our support desk in Milan and shall be valid until it has been recalled. It shall be executed if a market reaches a predetermined price.
FX Forward is an agreement to purchase or sell a set amount of a foreign currency at a specified price for settlement at a predermined future date. The price is based on the current market price and the interest price difference of the currencies involved during the term of the transaction..
FX SPOT / PROMPT PURCHASE-SALE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES
FX Spot is purchase of one currency with a different currency for immediate delivery. The standard settlement timeframe for FX Spot which is T+2, i.e. 2 business days from trade date differs from local market practice where FX Spot deals are settled at trade date, i.e. T+0.
Trading & Sales Competence Desk exchange rates quotes are based on actual market prices. Our Desk provides you with an option of free monitoring of market price movements and timely notification on any changes or future forecasts.